Comprehensive Suite of Safety Training, Audit, and Compliance.
Mandatory OSHA Training conducted in-person, online, and through apps with documentation. Learn More
The safety and health compliance audit will identify areas of safe operations, areas in need of improvement, and areas that require immediate attention. Learn More
Effective safety programs include comprehensive record-keeping and documentation. We can help you reduce penalties by working with OSHA. Learn More
Let’s discuss the project
We have 25 years’ experience in solving business problems. We understand what exposures you face and what is needed to reduce your risk of loss. From compliance problems to written employment and safety policies we’re the company you can trust.
Lone Star Goals : How We Can Help
- Reduce Reportable Accidents
- Make sure all employees receive regular safety training.
- Reduce the possibility of OSHA fines.
- Eliminate, as much as possible, heavy equipment accidents. (Forklifts, lifts and cranes)
- Make sure supervisors have the necessary training to handle employee injury accidents.
- Make sure all supervisors have a basic understanding of loss-control
OSHA’s Top Ten Violations
- Fall Protection: General Requirements (CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (CFR 1926.451)
- Lockout/Tagout (CFR 1910.147)
- Respiratory Protection (CFR 1910.134)
- Ladders (CFR 1926.1053)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (CFR 1910.178)
- Fall Protection: Training Requirements (CFR 1926.503)
- Machine Guarding (CFR 1910.212)
- Personal Protective Equipment: Lifesaving Equipment and Eye and Face Protection (CFR 1926.102)
Maximum Fines for “Other than Serious” Violations are currently $ 13,363. However, fines for “Willful or Serious” Violations top out at $ 134, 532.
We encourage you to avoid the whole mess, do all your required training and documentation. Be sure your employees are trained, certified and properly licensed; it’s just good business.
Trying to enhance your customer base or retain a Customer
- Provide employees with company rules, policies, and benefits due to language or unwritten safety work rules or policies.
- You are concern unemployment claims due to the lack of written policies.
- EEOC (Title 7 discrimination claims)
Spanish Speaking Employees
- Spanish Speaking employees do not understand safety training/meetings or the supervisor’s limited safety vocabulary.
- Your written employee manuals are only in English.
- You previously had an OSHA inspection and are concerned about another field visit and possible fines.
- You are in OSHA Targeted industry, and your safety program is out of date.
- You have had a complaint or anticipating complaints to OSHA.
No employee has received training critical safety issues, on topics such as
- Aerial lifts
- Fall protection
- Infection control, respirators, etc.
- You are having a hard time finding the time to do safety meetings.
Failure to Training Lawsuits
- You are not carrying workman’s compensation, and you are concerned about being sued about work-related injuries.
- You have employees driving on company business, and they have not received any driver safety training.
COVID -19 – We Can Help
Our experts can provide infectious control training/ training kits for employees and supervisors to effectively and efficiently carry on the regular job in the new environment we are all in together. Some of the highlights include:
- Understanding the Problem
- How we protect ourselves from Pathogens
- How to properly Put On/ Don your PPE
- How to properly Take off your PPE
LONE STAR LOSS CONTROL
Service & Product Highlights
Let’s be proactive and not reactive. Don’t be another statistic, Let us help you!
Solving the training needs of Spanish Speaking Employees.
Customized safety training focused on industry-wise variety of safety topics.
This “Mock OSHA Inspection” will review all areas what is happening in work areas.
Sub Contractor Kit meets for agreement between Sub & the GC & More
Lock Out / Tag Out
Our experts can provide a lockout/tagout customized program for your facility.
Forklift, Aerial, Overhead
Instructor-based training to safely operate this highly energized equipment.
Lone Star Support service for New employee training and documentation.
Safety harness, Suspension trauma, ladder safety & other fall protection
Customized Safety Training
Service & Product Highlights
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the federal agency responsible for overseeing workplace safety. OSHA, formed April 28, 1971, under the U.S. Department of Labor “to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.” The organization also enforces safety protocols and levies citations and fines for companies found in violation of one of the industry safety requirements.
A safety training program is designed to ensure that employee can recognize health and safety hazards and be able to point out any hazards or safety concerns that they discover while performing your job.
Provide customized safety trainings focused on variety of safety topics applicable to your industry.
OSHA does not have one consistent standard for addressing safety training.
Learn More Comprehensive training
When a new employee is hired, the first step is often getting them trained on their role and any equipment they will be using. However, ensuring every employee is also fully trained and up-to-date on applicable safety standards could significantly reduce the incidences of workplace injuries.
Free Gift From Lone Star
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) raised its civil penalties (85 Fed. Reg. 2,292) by approximately 1.8%.
When an inspector finds violations of OSHA standards or serious hazards, OSHA may issue citations and penalties within six months of the violation’s occurrence.
GET FREE. Sign up below for a FREE OSHA FINE CHECKLIST.
It’s more than just Free Samples!
(US Residents Only)
LONE STAR LOSS CONTROL
Latest News & Blogs
Lone Star was recently involved in helping a roofing company after it suffered multiple...
With the passing of Occupational Safety & Health Act of 1970, US Congress created Occupational...
What Are OSHA Violations OSHA issues the violation reports every year which are very serious and...